Bar Mitzvah Photographers, Bar Mitzvah Photo Montage, Bar Mitzvah Photo Album
Finding the right bar mitzvah photographer can be a challenge. The photographs of your child’s bar mitzvah are the most important and longest lasting treasures of the day. It’s your way to capture the spirit of the bar mitzvah that tells the story over and over again.
Some bar mitzvah photographers not only take photos and create great coffee table albums but actually add to the décor and activities of the day. Ask your bar mitzvah photographer for creative invitation and program ideas, as well as ways to create enlarged images that match the theme of your bar mitzvah.
A wonderful way to impact the flow and focus of the bar mitzvah is to create video montages. A montage or video loop is a collection of your favorite photos and movies from babyhood through the present. With photos from camp, birthdays, sporting events, school plays, family gatherings, and the like, you can produce several loops and play them at different points during the bar mitzvah. Go to MitzvahTV to view hundreds of bar mitzvah montage examples. Also, a good bar mitzvah photographer should have samples of his work for you to see.
You’re just a snapshot away from the perfect Bar / Bat Mitzvah photographer. ModernMitzvah.com has prepared loads of detailed information on the top Bar Mitzvah Photographers including samples of their work, tips and trends, philosophy, style, and contact information.
Good Questions to Ask Your Bar Mitzvah Photographer:
• How many years of bar mitzvah experience do you have?
• How many bar mitzvahs do you shoot a year?
• Will you or your associate be shooting my bar mitzvah?
• Do you work with an assistant?
• Do you have liability insurance?
• Can you show us a complete album from one bar mitzvah? – not just a sample of all of your best shots…
• Can you show us a bar mitzvah video montage?
• Can you describe your philosophy and approach to photographing a Bar Mitzvah?
• How many photographs will you take?
• How skilled are you at editing digital photography?
• What kind of back up equipment will you bring?
• Can you give us a complete price list with all of your bar mitzvah photography packages?
• Will you work with a bar mitzvah shot list, take formal bar mitzvah portraits, and shoot in a photojournalistic style?
• Are you aware of the synagogue’s policies and requirements?
• May we speak to one of your recent Bar Mitzvah clients?
• What is your payment/cancellation policy, and do you accept credit cards?