Bar Mitzvah Party Planners, Bar Mitzvah Coordinators, Wedding Planners
Planning a Bar / Bat Mitzvah is a big task. How can you find the time find the perfect decorations, the tastiest catering, the hottest band, and the most creative photographer, while taking care of your family and working a fulltime job?
Sound tough? Well, yes it is. Planning every detail of a once in a lifetime party, one that is as important as a bar mitzvah, is no small potatoes. It takes time, skill, creativity, and patience, and if you haven’t planned a bar mitzvah before, you’re bound to make a few costly mistakes.
We combed the event industry to find qualified Bar / Bat Mitzvah Planners and special event companies. They will assist you, guide you, plan for you, decorate for you, keep track of it all, and do it all within your budget. Bar Mitzvah planners are life savers as well as inspiring and creative souls that have a talent for understanding you and your child’s mitzvah vision. ModernMitzvah.com is a good place to find these professional party makers!
Good Question to Ask Your Bar Mitzvah Planners:
• How many years of bar mitzvah planning experience do you have?
• How many bar mitzvahs do you plan a year?
• What’s your philosophy on coordinating a Bar Mitzvah?
• How will you incorporate our tastes into the bar mitzvah?
• What are some of the new bar mitzvah trends, and what themes/decorations would you suggest?
• May we speak to one of your recent Bar Mitzvah clients?
• Can you describe your most spectacular Bar / Bat Mitzvah?
• What are some common bar mitzvah pitfalls, and how will you avoid them?
• Are you known for a particular specialty or style?
• How often would we meet to discuss planning our child's bar mitzvah party?
• Do you always use the same bar mitzvah vendors?
• How do you calculate your bar mitzvah coordination fees?
• Can you give us a complete price list will all of your bar mitzvah planning packages?
• What is your payment/cancellation policy, and do you accept credit cards?