Bar Mitzvah Rental Companies, Tent and Party Rental, Tables, Chairs, & Dinnerware
Are you thinking of a home-grown bar mitzvah, the great outdoors, or another not-so-typical place? Have you found a wonderful museum, an aquarium, or an old farmhouse to throw your child’s bar mitzvah? These are great ideas! There’s just a handful of extra considerations that go along with having your bar mitzvah at an off the path location.
Where will your guests sit, and what will they eat off of? What about bathrooms, a tent, and electricity? Not a problem - let’s talk rentals. Tables, chairs, dinnerware (you might be able to find a caterer to bring this stuff), - but to rent a tent, a dance floor, a stage for the band, some port-a-potties, and a generator, you will need to find a rental company.
We combed the event industry to find qualified local Bar Mitzvah rental companies and special event companies. These are the real nuts and bolts people. Give them the location, the number of guests, and your bar mitzvah’s style, and they can turn a parking lot into your dream location. ModernMitzvah.com is a good place to find these professional party builders! Here you’ll find contact info, photos, and packages.
Good Questions to Ask Your Bar Mitzvah Rental Company
• If we’re having [number of guests] at [location], how big of a tent will we need to rent for our bar mitzvah?
• Who will be our main contact person, will they be present at the bar mitzvah, and how much experience does he/she have?
• Are you familiar with our bar mitzvah location, and if not, will you go to the spot to get the correct requirements?
• Can we see photos of all the different bar mitzvah tent styles, as well as a price sheet?
• What do you do if the weather becomes a problem – wind, temperature, rain?
• Can we see a floor plan that would work with our bar mitzvah?
• In addition to the tent, tables, and chairs, do you rent dishes, glassware, linens, and other table fixings?
• Can we see our table/chair, flatware/linen options?
• Can you give us a complete price list with all of your bar mitzvah rental packages?
• When do you set up and break down the tent, and how many people will you send to do the job?
• Do you have any other suggestions? What about lighting?
• Can we run lights, the coffee makers, and the band/DJ on your generator?
• How do you handle permits and do you have liability insurance?
• Do you rent port-a-potties, and if not, who would you recommend?
• May we speak to one or your bar mitzvah clients?
• What is your payment/cancellation policy, and do you accept credit cards?