Bar Mitzvah Videographers, Bar Mitzvah Videos, Bar mitzvah DVD
How do you to capture the spirit of your child’s bar mitzvah? Is there a way to experience the hugs and laughter that you might have missed? Yes! When you have your bar mitzvah recorded by a bar mitzvah videographer, you can relive those moments anytime the mood strikes you. Just imagine playing the DVD for your grandchildren!
Some videographers not only film your bar mitzvah and create edited DVDs but actually add to the décor and activities of the day. A wonderful way to impact the flow and focus of the bar mitzvah is to create video montages. A montage or video loop is a collection of your favorite photos and movies from babyhood through the present. With photos from camp, birthdays, sporting events, school plays, family gatherings, and the like, you can produce several loops and play them at different points during the bar mitzvah. Go to MitzvahTV to view hundreds of bar mitzvah montage examples. Also, a good bar mitzvah videographer should have samples of his work for you to see.
The videos of your child’s bar mitzvah are the most important and longest lasting treasures of the day. We’ve prepared loads of detailed information on the top Bar Mitzvah Videographers including samples of their work, tips and trends, philosophy, style, contact information, and packages.
Good Questions to Ask Your Bar Mitzvah Videographer:
• How many years of experience do you have?
• How many bar mitzvahs do you shoot a year?
• Do you work with a spotlight, or do you use natural lighting?
• Will you or your associate be filming my bar mitzvah?
• Do you work with an assistant?
• Do you have liability insurance?
• Can you show us a complete video or DVD from one bar mitzvah? – not just a sample of all of your best movies…
• Can you show us a bar mitzvah video montage?
• Can you describe your philosophy and approach to filming a Bar Mitzvah?
• How many hours of footage will you take?
• How skilled are you at editing digital movies?
• What kind of back up equipment will you bring?
• Can you give us a complete price list with all of your bar mitzvah videography packages?
• Will you work with a shot list?
• Are you aware of the synagogue’s policies and requirements?
• May we speak to one of your recent Bar Mitzvah clients?
• What is your payment/cancellation policy?
• Do you accept credit cards?